If there’s one thing you all know about me, having read my blog or followed me on social media, it’s that I love a fun party with friends.
The problem is that many of my friends live very far away. I’ve met so many incredible ladies through this blog and the ‘Girls vs Globe’ group but meeting in person isn’t always an option.
So I figured it would be fun to meet here every month and share our best stories of the month with one another. If you’re a blogger post your favourite thing you’ve written in the linkup below.
If you don’t have a blog, join the conversation by commenting below and telling me about your biggest accomplishments this month.
The world can seem a little glum sometimes, so let’s spread the love and positivity! Let this be a reminder of how far you’ve come in the space of thirty odd days… you rock!
December on the blog
This month on the blog has been all about reflecting on 2015. I wrote a post about the reasons why you should visit Levi this winter – and yes, that reindeer is one of them. If you do decide to go, don’t forget to read my tips to stay warm and stylish this winter as it gets pretty chilly above the Arctic circle!
I also talked a lot about Instagram – I put together a list of my most popular Instagram photos of the year, the best photography apps for Instagrammers and the most stylish female travellers to follow on Instagram. Have you seen them yet?
On top of that I ran an awesome giveaway (now closed) where I gave away a Fujifilm Instax Camera and lots of Marco Polo guides – congratulations to all the winners!
But that wasn’t even the best part. The best part was seeing myself in the cinema! While waiting to watch the ‘Hunger Games’ the ad for my #EYD2015 trip with the European Commission suddenly came on and I felt like the coolest person ever for all of 20 seconds.
Oh, and my post about the most magical places in the Scottish Highlands was also featured by the Lonely Planet! What a month it’s been – I’m so excited to see what 2016 has in store for me…
Girls vs Globe Linkup Rules
- Include one of the linkup images (the banner above or square below) in either the post you want to share or in your blog’s sidebar. To get the full HTML code click the link underneath each one.
- Share a link to your favourite post that you have written this month. Anything in the ‘Girl vs Globe’ spirit goes – travel, fashion, volunteering, lifestyle…
- You must leave a comment on the post of the person who linked up directly before you. The person who links up after you will return the favour, so everyone is a winner.
- This is a party so try to talk to as many as people as possible. You only have to comment on one post, but the more comments you write the more you’re likely to receive. Let’s spread the love in our awesome community!
- If you share any posts (which you totally should!) use #gvglinkup across all social media.
The linkup is for active ‘Girls vs Globe’ members only.
But we’re not Mean Girls and you can totally sit with us – just join here!
Join the linkup here!
What are your biggest accomplishments this month? Let’s celebrate them together!